The Forum Instructions were created on 4th May 2008
Check back for further changes.
If necessary, contact me, via email if you wish to seek clarification on any point.
You may also contact any Administrator, or
other moderator for help.
The list below details some points which may be useful to remember when posting in the forum.
1) Don't worry! - You can't break anything in the forum! If you think you've done something wrong, don't panic! Get in touch with a Moderator or Administrator and they'll sort it out.
2) This forum is open to any one who is registered with Abernyte.org to post their thoughts and comments on any topic that is being discussed, or start a new topic. Discussion is good and offers a useful way of having a public exchange of views.
3) To add your comments to a post YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN! Click on the Post Reply button. Type your comment and click the Submit button. Your comment will appear on the forum board. It's as easy as that!
This way is even easier! You can also use the quick reply button and type your comment in the box that appears. Click the Submit button and your post is added.
4) To start a new message or discussion within the topics we have already listed, click on the New Thread button. Give the thread a title and type your comments. Click the Submit button and it's done.
5) Remember that everything you post can be read by anyone who browses the forum.
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United Kingdom law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner.
Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The administrator and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.